Dragonball Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swordman

4 posters

Go down

Swordman Empty Swordman

Post  Swordman Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:02 am

Name: Swordman
Race: Super Saiyan
PL: 1000/6000000 - Has yet to gain his full abilities
Current Location: Planet Vegeta
Alignment: 60
Trainer/Master:A man known as Brawl, said to be a reincarnated form of the legendary saiyan Broly.
Skills:

Power Up: <<<

Power Down: <<<

Super Saiyan: Gathers anger and releases it causing him to turn into a Super Saiyan (Not obtained yet)

Flight: Self-Explanatory

Instant Transmission: Teleportation

Ki Blasts: Hurls balls of Ki at his opponent.

Kaioken: Powers up fully after giving up some health(Not obtained yet)

Eraser Gun: Learned from his trainer, Swordman Instant Transmissions behind his opponent and blasts a bunch of Ki blasts at him/her and shoots a green beam at his opponent.

Explosive Wave: Sits on the ground and gathers energy from the hits he gets, he then releases it all, causing a massive explosion. (Not obtained yet)

Omega Blast: Hurls a ball of Omega Energy. He only caused mass destruction with this once...he blew up a city.

Last edited by Swordman on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swordman
Swordman

Number of posts : 425
Ingame Name : Swordman
Level :
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Name: Swordman
Race: Saiya-Jin
Powerlevel:

Back to top Go down

Swordman Empty Re: Swordman

Post  Serak Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:52 pm

I was unaware that Super Saiyan was a race all of it's own. O.o

Last I checked, there were only Saiyans who had the ability to achieve a form known as Super Saiyan only after their bodies had achieved a Power Level of 3,000,000+, and even then had to be under extreme emotional stress for the transformation to occur for the first time.

And, if this game is to take place 1,000 years after the main DBZ storyline, there would no longer be any Saiyans. Hell, the decendants of Goku and Vegeta would now be so dilluted by Human DNA that the Super Saiyan transformation may not even be possible.
Serak
Serak

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetetsu Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:59 pm

Read the Background story on Planet Vegeta Serak. THey were somehow brought back so yeah they are back. But you are right Goku and Vegeta bloodline is gone. Also its only about 800,000 PL because that is around what Goku had against Frieza since Frieza had more than 1 mil Battle Power against Goku and Goku was being beaten. He gained over 3 mil I think when he went SSJ though. Also No Super Saiyan isn't a race. Put Legendary Super Saiyan if you mean that Swordman. Also why doesn't anybody just have regular saiyan everyone is either Half Legendary half normal saiyan. Or full legendary it's not right >.>. There should be rules on how many Legendary Saiyans there can be, and most of the rare types of races. IM including the half legendary saiyan bloodline >.>
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Number of posts : 227
Ingame Name : Zetetsu Nirozu
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character sheet
Name: Zetetsu Nirozu
Powerlevel: 60000/130000

Back to top Go down

Post  Serak Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:05 pm

https://db-universe.rpg-board.net/general-info-f16/planet-vegeta-t224.htm

That one? Aside from making my eyes bleed it spoke nothing of the magical reappearance of the Saiyan Race.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, even if Saiyans exist there cannot be another Legendary Super Saiyan yet due to the proper genetic makeup only occuring roughly every 10,000 years in but a SINGLE Saiyan. Not all of them like it seems to be on this game. >.>

Perhaps a more detailed description of the Races would be in order?

Edit: Also, if you take a look at any Power Level listing, including the one here, you'll find Goku had a Power Level of over 3,000,000 prior to transformation, and it leaped to nearly 12,000,000 afterwards. The only conclusion I can draw is that a Power Level of 3,000,000 is indeed neccessary.
Serak
Serak

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetetsu Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:09 pm

Yeah I can see that. Nasiso is busy and can't really update the section he hasn't been active that much. Hmm I swear he put it in. I'll try contacting Nasiso to update on how the saiyans and Tuffles came back. Also for him to add a Race Section.
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Number of posts : 227
Ingame Name : Zetetsu Nirozu
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character sheet
Name: Zetetsu Nirozu
Powerlevel: 60000/130000

Back to top Go down

Post  AnarchoElk Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm

Serak wrote: roughly every 10,000 years in but a SINGLE Saiyan.

Edit: Also, if you take a look at any Power Level listing, including the one here, you'll find Goku had a Power Level of over 3,000,000 prior to transformation, and it leaped to nearly 12,000,000 afterwards. The only conclusion I can draw is that a Power Level of 3,000,000 is indeed neccessary.
I thought it was 1000 but Im just vaguely remembering.

And I disagree with those sites that put his power level at 3mil - 12 mil. I find that those levels seem pumped up. I dont recall exactly where, but I remember seeing more realistic levels somewhere, which I think were closer to 1mil regular 5-6 mil super.

Sorry, I'm really tired, so I don't have the mind power to do a proper search and reeducate myself. But I'm pretty sure unless I'm forgetting something all powerlevels past the Ginyu subsaga except for I think Freeza saying somethign about his own powerlevel are purely speculation.

But I think I'm going to like you, you seem quite knowledgeable, and unafraid of challenging others. You seem like a critical person, and if you stick around, that will be very good for the people here to grow.
AnarchoElk
AnarchoElk

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Powerlevel: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Serak Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:29 pm

Not to sound like an ass, Anarcho, but if I stick around I may end up a blathering idiot. I feel my IQ plummeting when reading 99% of the posts here, and it's not pleasant.

Actually, If I can find it, I'll bring some information from an old Text-Based DBZ RPG I had been working on. It had shitloads of information on ALL DBZ Races, Planets, Techniques, and various other things. Though it's power level system was very unique. For example: In that game, Super Saiyan could be achieved at a Power Level of 1,300,000.

It also allowed Organic Races(Humans, Saiyans, Half-Saiyans, Nameks, etc.) to be Cyborgs much like Androids 17 and 18. And by Cyborgs I mean to have been born like a normal member of their species but then enhanced with Android abilities and power.
Serak
Serak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down