Dragonball Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+2
Abyss
Zetetsu
6 posters

Go down

Chapter One Empty Chapter One

Post  Zetetsu Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:09 am

First Encounter
Zetetsu has just finished his day of training and is about to go on a Mission with his childhood friend Nakae. Zetetsu's powerlevel has grown immensely since he has started his training with Nakae and after the Clan Massacre. It has grown up to a Powerlevel of 3000 in only a couple of weeks. After many days of his training Zetetsu was able to start to sense energy levels from other saiyans, he thought he was starting to lose it, but he noticed once he was scanned, and then Nakae was. Her powerlevel had only risen to 1600 which was about half of his. After sensing her energy it seemed a little more than half his power to him, and he figured out that this sensing ability would become a great asset to his training.

After getting scanned they choose a mission only to be said to them by the saiya-jin at the counter. "There is another one that accepted this mission he is of an elite class, from I think the Nirozu family that was massacred, last surviving one they say." After hearing this Zetetsu freezes up after the man says this and says to Nakae, "Go back home, Nakae I'll take this mission by myself." Nakae knowing the situation nods to Zetetsu and flies off back to their home, and says "Becareful, who knows how strong he might be." Zetetsu then walks off towards the exit after he gets told the coordinates of where the mission is held, he has a strong expression one saying that he will get revenge.

Zetetsu after many hours of flying reaches the destination only to sense a power already there, and it was strong one almost five times Zetetsu's power. He lands one hundred feet away from the saiya-jin, only for him to appear right in front of Zetetsu. It was the one and only Yoshisuke and he says "Well, well, well if it isn't the Low Class Zetetsu Nirozu, I see you accepted this mission but are you going to help me or try to get revenge, because I wouldn't dare try you wouldn't even be able to touch me."

Their mission was to stop and kill a Tsufuru-jin scouting squad that is camped 10 miles Northeast of where they are. So Zetetsu still emotionless flies off with Yoshisuke towards the Tsufu camp, only to see all but one Tsufu sleeping. Yoshisuke shoots a small thin beam of energy at the watchout tsufu from 100 yards away, and Zetetsu only seeing the Tsufu drop dead right there amazed at this, Zetetsu does not say anything at all. Both of them go down very quietly by the camp, Zetetsu taking out his sword for assassinations, he kills 5 of the 20 Tsufuru-jins while Yoshisuke kills the other 15 including the watchout.

They then look through the tents to scavenge for extra technology to sell for money. Only to find in one of the tents a Baby Tsufu, and after seeing this Yoshisuke says "Hmm, I'll get this one." Zetetsu than replies back "No, he is only a baby, he will die anyways." Yoshisuke ignoring that shoots his small thin beam at the baby and it dies on contact and he says "Anything else you want to say", and Zetetsu nods in a disagreeing motion. They both then fly back to the Mission center and get their payment, after this they then fly off to their respective new homes. Once Zetetsu reaches his home he finds Nakae training and she asks "What happened?", he replies, "We just finished the mission quickly and left."

With the determination to become stronger than Yoshisuke he starts to train in a very different way, he buys some weighted clothing from the shops everywhere and wears them all the time. After training over and over again, he finally figures out a technique to move at high speeds using his Ki, it is called Zanzoken which he soon figures out that is what Yoshisuke used. With this technique he pushes his training even farther, making himself many times stronger just by using the weights along with it. Zetetsu also develops another technique but it is stronger and slower than the Zantekku beam.

This new beam is called Kiretaiyou it is bright Gold Beam, he must charge it longer than Zantekku, but it does a great deal more damage once hit, he can also guide it anyway he wants it.(Kamehameha like beam) With this new beam his manipulation of ki has skyrocketed to new heights but he still thinks he cannot charge up ki fast enough. Zetetsu after the day ends, he puts down his sword and all his weighted clothing with the image of Yoshisuke in his mind, he is still determined to beat this man with all he can.

Power Levels
Zetetsu at Start: 3000
During Assassinations: 3200
At End: 4550

Nakae at Start: 1600 (Duh)
At End: 2200 (Rigorous training)

Yoshisuke: 4500(Suppressed 25%)
During Assasinations: 5500
Full Power(Doesn't Go): 18000

Tsufuru-Jins(Tuffles): 400-1000
Baby Tsufu: 1

Last edited by Zetetsu on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Number of posts : 227
Ingame Name : Zetetsu Nirozu
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character sheet
Name: Zetetsu Nirozu
Race: Saiya-Jin
Powerlevel: 60000/130000

Back to top Go down

Chapter One Empty Re: Chapter One

Post  Zetetsu Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:32 am

Second Encounter
With the training of his Zanzoken ability finally finished up after many months of it. His manipulation of ki has once again grown, and is able to bring his power up, and down in less than a second. After getting very annoyed to keep having to go do a mission just to get a scan of his power level, Zetetsu goes off to the shop to buy his own scouter for both Nakae and himself. Soon buying the Scouter Zetetsu flies off back to his house, with Nakae and himself sparring each other, but it is more like a one-sided fight since she is so much weaker. With this being done, they rest up and take the scouter in hand, which they scan each other's power levels.

The Scouter's screen reads for Nakae-5200, and Zetetsu-11000. He is very suprised at his jump in power from the last time he scanned his power level, but that was many weeks ago he just remembers. Being so suprised he remembers sensing Yoshisuke's power level and he had his power supressed by at least one-fourth of his power. With this they go off to rest, but when Zetetsu looks over at Nakae he sees her looking at him with a weird look, but not like a saddened or confused look.(Weird to him since he really doesn't know much about much emotions like Love) Zetetsu just shrugs this off, and goes off to bed, but having a weird dream about Nakae and wakes up. Zetetsu then gets up and says to himself "Hmm, what was that about, I need to go do a mission." and so he flies off toward the mission counter by himself. He brought along his scouter, so he doesn't need to get scanned by the Saiya-jin at the counter, and takes a mission for another assassination of a Tsufuru-Jin scout camp, but hasn't taken one like this since his last encouter with Yoshisuke.

Zetetsu once again flies off towards his destination to again sense a power already there, but it is familiar and soon finds out that it is once again Yoshisuke being his partner for the mission. Once landing Yoshisuke says, "Hmm, well we meet again Zetetsu, you have grown much stronger than the last time we met, but it is still no match for me." Zetetsu replies back, "Yeah, Yeah I know I don't have much need for revenge right now just need to take something off my mind, so lets get started." They both then fly off towards the camps coordinates given to them, and when reaching there Yoshisuke uses his beam technique while saying this quietly but this time Zetetsu hears it "Shikakusen". Soon all of the Tsufus in the camp are dead, this time there were no innocent children or women in the camp, which Zetetsu is mostly glad for. After counting up the bodies there were at least 50 in all, and they both killed about half, Yoshisuke got 27, while Zetetsu killed about 23 Tsufuru-jins.

With these Tsufuru-jins they were of the middle class of the Tsufus being much stronger then most average of the tsufus, but they weren't of their elite status. When this was over they were silent and flew back to the Mission building, to collect their Zenni, and they both fly off in the direction of their respective homes. When he sensed Yoshisuke he was about a little over half of his power, just over Zetetsu's power level, and when he scanned him it came up as 12000 power level for Yoshisuke. At the end of the fight Zetetsu scanned both himself and Yoshisuke, his was still the same but Zetetsu's rised to 11500 power level. Zetetsu noticing that Yoshisuke's power didn't rise much more than last time, knew Yoshisuke was becoming to be at his lmit for his age.

Zetetsu when he gets home, Nakae is waiting outside for him and says "WHERE WERE YOU!?!?, I was worried about you, I thought Yoshisuke came, took you, and killed you." Zetetsu replies back calmly, "Calm down Nakae, I just went on a mission for this week so we can buy more food." She nods at this and they both walk inside to start their training and sparring sessions to become stronger. After much of a week's training Zetetsu feels much more powerful then ever before, with also Nakae getting more powerful than most of the average elites. Zetetsu knew that Yoshisuke is what they considered a Super Elite, which were born of great power for any elite, and that they were considered the greatest. With a little more than a year since the Massacre of the clan, Zetetsu has lessened on the emotion of revenge for the clan and his adoptive father.

After the day is over they both rest up to scan each other's power levels once again to be very suprised at both of their progress. The scouter says for Zetetsu's power *Vrrr, Zetetsu Nirozu Power Level 15000*, and after this Nakae is scanned *Vrrr, Nakae Makion Power Level 9800*. Zetetsu is very suprised at her training she has been doing just to catch up to Zetetsu to be on par with him. When this is done they both go off to bed, only once again for Zetetsu to see Nakae looking at him with a weird look. He agains shrugs it off to go to bed, after resting up in the middle of his, he hears an explosion outside of his house. Getting up real quick and getting dressed into his Gi that he has worn forever, a Teal Gi over top, with black undershirt, sash, and wristbands.

When Zetetsu gets outside he sees Nakae fighting with a Tsufuru-jin only sensing this one is much stronger than the others he fought before. With Zetetsu quickly assuming this is an Elite Tsufu, he senses their powers, because he forgot his scouter inside to see that the Tsufu was stronger than Nakae by about 10% power. Zetetsu notices this and rushes towards them and yells at Nakae "Back off Nakae, he is too strong for you let me take care of him, he might call for help, and we will be overtaken." Nakae replies back "No I can beat him, I will not be pushed around by a Tsufuru-Jin!" She then charges at the Tsufu with him laughing she punches at him, only for it to be blocked and him hit her with a right jab to the stomach.

Nakae kneels down in pain, which quickly Zetetsu notices that the Tsufu is holding back some of his power, but before he can do anything the Tsufu jumps into the air and does a spin kick at her head sending her flying into the wall of their house. Nakae all bloodied up from a little bit of a fist fight before Zetetsu came, and the two strong hits just recieved, she gets up staggering up and quickly recovers. Nakae charges at the tsufu and zanzokens behind the tsufu and charages up a blast, after charging it up she yells "ZANTEKKU!" Zetetsu noticing the name he wonders how she learned it, but he figures out quickly she must've been watching him while he trained the technique. The beam of energy hits the Tsufu directly but onces the smoke clears the Tsufu only has a few scratches on him and starts to chuckle and says "Is that all you got saiyan woman, I thought you saiyans were strong, but I guess I was wrong." The tsufu charges up an attack and shoots it at Nakae saying something but Zetetsu can't understand it.

The blast hits Nakae and she is once again sent flying into the wall, only to be knocked unconscious from the blast and hit on the wall. After this Zetetsu suddenly starts to surge with rage, and soon he is overcome with rage of seeing his childhood friend get beat up to a pulp, and hurt so much that she is knocked out. Zetetsu's power sky rockets after that making the Tsufuru-Jin's scouter blowing up since his was old, and couldn't read anything over 40,000. The tsufu is blown back by the power surge through the air and is trembling on the ground, from what he knew he started.

Zetetsu gets so angry charges at the Tsufu with blind rage while taking out his sword, and slashes across the neck of the Tsufu once he gets up only to land 20 feet away from the tsufu, with the tsufu gasping. After a little bit of time, the Tsufuru-jin's neck has a line go through it with then the head sliding off and falling onto the ground at the same time of the body. Nakae starts to move once again after getting up she feels groggy, she looks around to see the Tsufuru-Jins body on the ground with Zetetsu putting away his sword in its sheath.

She says to Zetetsu "What, what happened?!?!" Zetetsu after coming back to reality after what he had done to the Tsufu, he notices that Nakae got up and she asked something and he replies, "I don't know, I just saw you get knocked out, and I was overcome with rage, and I don't know what happened after that." Zetetsu then once again sees that weird look from Nakae and he says "Uhh, lets go back inside and go to sleep." She nods and they walk inside by each other, and go off to each other's rooms, Zetetsu while walking away sensed the power level of Nakae after she rested up, it was more than the Tsufu was when he went full power, but just by a little. Zetetsu sees the huge boost of energy of her, and also takes the scouter of the table and scans himself to see his power skyrocketed from the battle and the training before hand.

Power Levels
Zetetsu
At Start:11,000
During Assasinations:11,500
At End: 22,000
Zanto Slash(Anger Powered): 70,000

Nakae
At Start: 9800
At End: 14,450

Yoshisuke
At Meeting:14,000
During Assasinations: 14,500
Full Power(Doesn't Go): 27,000

Elite Tsufuru-Jin(Tuffle)
Messing With Nakae: 10,450
Full Power: 14,000

Yeah, I know it's a huge boost in power, but seriously Hatigashi is what 5 and has 40,000 when angry, my guy is Triple his age, and don't forget he's a Super Low-Class.

Last edited by Zetetsu on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetetsu Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:24 am

The Revenge Dies
A years time has passed since the last time Zetetsu saw Yoshisuke at their last assassination mission. With a year gone Zetetsu is now the age of 15, and has grown much stronger than last time. Nothing unusual or important has happened since the Elite Tsufuru-Jin attacked. Zetetsu and Nakae are just finishing up with spar and like usual, Zetetsu having the upperhand to it. When the spar is finally over Zetetsu says "Hey, Nakae let's rest up now and scan our powers we haven't scanned them since last year, I'm wondering if the thing will still work." Nakae repies back "I'm sure it will Zetetsu, I wonder if I've progressed anymore than last year since that battle."

Zetetsu grabs the scouter and puts it on his eye, and points it at Nakae scanning her. The device starts to whirl and turn on with symbols going all over the screen when it finallys says *Vrrr, Nakae Makion Power Level 18,000* Zetetsu very suprised that it hadn't gone up anymore, has Nakae take it and scan him, the voice says *Vrrr, Zetetsu Nirozu Power Level 30,000*. With the scanning over they aren't at least suprised by their progress but was hoping for much more than that. All of a sudden Zetetsu's senses picks up two great power levels going at it, with multiple around it lower but not much.

He recognizes one, to be Yoshisuke, and the others seem to be Elite Tsufuru-Jins by the look of it. Zetetsu tells Nakae "Nakae, I sense Yoshisuke fighting a lot of Tsufuru-Jins and having trouble we need to help him!" Nakae replies back quickly "But why do you care he killed your family." Zetetsu says "I don't care about revenge anymore, I'm helping him." He then flies off towards the direction of the battle, and Nakae following him closeby. When he reaches the battlefield, Zetetsu sees about twenty bodies of Saiya-Jins, and Tsufuru-jins each. Zetetsu sees Yoshisuke with him fighting it out with 4 different Tsufuru-Jins and he yells out "Hey, Yoshisuke are you alright?!?!".

Zetetsu notices their power level is greater than Yoshisuke's, but weaker than his own. Suprised at this noticed that last time Yoshisuke was at his limit to gaining more power, and finally understood why he was at over half power most of the time. Yoshisuke looks over to see who said that only to be knife chopped on his head, with a Tsufu waiting for him, while it kicks him back into the air. Then the other three Tsufus take him in hand and fly as fast as they can downwards towards the ground, and pile drive him into the ground. All the Tsufuru-Jins then jump back into the air and start charging energy in their palms and then all say at the same time "SHIKYO!!!"(Means Death)

A huge black and white Energy beam is sent hurtling towards Yoshisuke. Zetetsu takes this chance and Zanzokens above Yoshisuke and starts to charge in his own hands his Unique golden beam while saying "KIRE!" After enough charging he thrusts his hands forward releasing the energy into a Golden Beam hurtling towards the black and white one, and yelling at the end "TAIYOU!" The beam collides with the Shikyo beam, with them going into a stalemate. When all of a sudden Zetetsu's beam starts to get pushed back by the energy, and when he thinks it's almost over Nakae jumps next to him and she yells "ZANTEKKU!!" The small beam but powerful is sent with Zetetsu's Golden beam making it even brighter pushing the Tsufu's beam back with much force. When Zetetsu thinks they are going to win, they are once again pushed into a stalemate, but only for a short time and once again start to get pushed back.

All of sudden Zetetsu's and Nakae's beam gets pushed forward with great force at the Tsufu's beam, with someone yelling "KIRESHICHIYOU!!!" The beam is then sent hurtling towards the Tsufu's and with a huge explosion it makes contact with them. After the smoke clears, there is nothing left in the air, except dust from the explosion. Yoshisuke then says "Why did you help me, don't you want revenge." Zetetu says "The person who wants to beat an enemy grows stronger, but the person who makes friends with the enemy grows even stronger."

Yoshisuke suprised at this wise speech, to only know it came from Zetetsu's Adoptive father. With this Zetetsu and Yoshisuke become great friends from now on, and they live next to each other just in case of any other threats to the Saiya-Jins. After another week of training everyone knows that they grew much stronger, including Yoshisuke whose power level was read at '32,000', Nakae's read '20,000', and Zetetsu's read '33,000'. They all then go off to their respective homes and go to bed, but with once again Nakae giving Zetetsu that weird look he doesn't know.

Power Levels
Zetetsu
At Start: 30,000
During Battle: 31,000 Kiretaiyou: 34,000
At End: 33,000

Nakae
At Start: 18,000
During Battle: 18,500 Zantekku: 19,000
At End; 20,000

Yoshisuke
At Start of Battle: 29,000 (Before Zet and Nakae got there)
Weakened: 17,000 and Dropping (When Zet and Nakae get there)
Kireshichiyou: 20,000

Elite Tsufuru-Jins(Tuffles)
Varies: 13,000-24,000
Shikyo: 65,000

I bet you all thought that, he was going to kill Yoshisuke, but I showed enough points that he wasn't going to. Now you all think what you want now of what you think is going to happen.

Last edited by Zetetsu on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetetsu Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:51 am

End of Yoshisuke
Some more weeks have gone that it has been months, that it has grown to be one year since anything big has happened to Zetetsu, Nakae and Yoshisuke. The powers of all of them have grown exponentially, both Nakae and Zetetsu are at the age of 16, and Yoshisuke of the age of 17. With them their training has grown has brought them to new heights all together, and their powers grown exponentially. With this they have themselves scanned by Zetetsu's Scouter, the voice says for Nakae *Vrrr, Nakae Makion Power Level 23,000*, next Yoshisuke *Vrr, Yoshisuke Nirozu Power Level 34,000*, and Zetetsu last *Vrrr, Zetetsu Nirozu Power Level 37,000*.

Yoshisuke suprised at the progress Zetetsu is making that he has even surpassed himself, feels sorry for what he did to Zetetsu when he was younger and says "Hey, Zetetsu I'm sorry for what I did when I was younger I never thought you could be this strong when you were older." Zetetsu replies "Hey I said I would become stronger than you guys, and also it doesn't matter how much power you were born with, with enough hard work you can even surpass all others." using the line his adoptive father gave to him but tweaking it a little.

Nakae is once again giving the weird look to Zetetsu, but he once again shrugs it off and doesn't ask anything about it, and so Zetetsu exclaims "Hey, let's go out on a mission we haven't gone on one for awhile." Both of them nod their heads and they walk out the door and fly off towards the Mission Building, and once they get there they take a battle mission. Where they have to confront a scouting group of Elite Tsufuru-Jins and take them out.

When they fly off in the direction of the information of where the group was, they sense the powers of strong Tsufus around fifty of them. Wary on taking them all on they stop about 500 yards away from their position and lower their power level while at it so not to be detected. Zetetsu then says "Okay, this will be tough since it seems Nakae can't take some of them out because of numbers. Now here is what we do Yoshisuke you come up from behind them and use your Shikakusen to take out as many as you can. Nakae and me will charge from both flanks after shooting small harmless ki blasts but big enough to make explosions from their front. So while they are distracted Nakae and me will attack from their sides with all they got. Now remember Yoshisuke you have us covered so we don't get flanked from our sides. Once you take out their backside. Come and helps us in the front because most of their force will be their. Now let's Move!"

They then get up and while Yoshisuke sneaks around their back, they fly into the air but low enough so they can't be seen and start shooting blasts in front of the Tsufuru-Jins. After the blasts hit the ground and make explosions they go around their sides and charge them while all ready seeing Tsufus drop from Yoshisuke instantly. They start to attack the Tsufus with all of their force to take most of them out with one or two hits of ki blasts. Nakae uses the Zantekku blast she learned and starts taking most of them out. Zetetsu uses his signature Kiretaiyou move on the other half taking another portion out. While Yoshisuke starts using his Kireshichiyou to take the rest of them out on his side. After using some ki blasts and Yoshisuke finishing up on the Shikakusen kills there is a mere 10 Tsufuru-Jins left, and they turn to close combat. Four of the Tsufus go after Zetetsu, and three to both Nakae and Yoshisuke.

Against Yoshisuke they charge at him with a flurry of punches, and Yoshisuke brings up his guard quickly blocking every hit thrown at him. While blocking these he sees many openings and pretends to lose his potential and blocking, and when this happens he attacks all three of them with a spin kick at the heads of each of them. Hitting all three dead on the head, it throws back two and lands them on the ground, but the last one isn't so lucky and gets the momentum of the kick and it snaps his neck right there making him fall to the ground.

Now on to Nakae's fight, the Tsufuru-Jins are much smarter than Yoshisuke's and one attack from above while the other two from both sides. She sees this coming and zanzokens out of the way and they nail into each other. They bicker with each other and before they can disclose the argument, Nakae charges at the closest one and sweep kicks him making him fall over. But while he is falling she kicks him in the head sending him flying while it snapped his neck killing him instantly. With this they stop the argument right there, and charge her only to be met with a spin kick in their sides sending them flying by each other.

She charges at the closest one once again, and takes her elbow and slams it into the throat of the Tsufu, crushing his windpipe making him gasp for air while running around. Nakae quickly flies upward and starts charging in her hand a red energy ball, after she charges it some more she yells "Zantekku!" and thrusts her arm toward the remaining Tsufu that was just getting up from the shock, only to see a red beam of energy hurtling towards him right in his face. The beam hits directly with him disintegrating him instantly while this is happening, the Tsufu with his windpipe smashed just drops dead from not enough air. Nakae satisfied with this goes over to a giant boulder and sits on it to watch other two fights going on.

Zetetsu is charged right away with four Tsufus zooming in and out attacking him with attacks that he blocks with ease, and tries to counter but is attacked by another one. Zetetsu after sensing Yoshisuke take out one of his already, and Nakae both of hers, he figures out easily that his four are the strongest and smartest ones of the group of Tsufus they attacked. Zetetsu sees a punch coming and ducks out of the way while taking out his sword at the same time, when the momentum of the punch goes forward through the air above him. He takes his sword and slices from the bottom of the Tsufu and upwards in one quick slash, making the Tsufu get sliced in half instantly and falling to the ground.

He then sees the next one coming and and takes his sword and throws it into the air, the Tsufu looks at him weird in the middle of the flight and stops suddenly and starts to chuckle. Zetetsu then charges at him and punches him in the gut making the Tuffle bend over, while he is doing this he roundhouse kicks the tuffle in the head snapping the neck and making the Tuffle fall to the ground instantly. He catches his falling sword that just starts to get to him, and sees the other Tuffles charge him with full force.

He sees this one has a weak defense and starts to charge a red ball of energy in his hands and quickly releases it saying "Zantekku!". The beam is hurtled towards the left tuffle in the air, and collides with him and disintegrating him then and there. The other Tuffle stopped at this and is surprised and he quickly gets an angry look in his eyes at this and yells "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER YOU WILL PAY!!!" The Tuffle being stronger than Nakae Zetetsu notices, it charges at Nakae, and when he gets there he punches her in the gut making her flinch quickly, he takes her and then throws her into the ground and lands on her and starts punching her to death.

Every punch making Zetetsu more and more angry, he finally explodes his power reaching maximum level, he takes sword in hand and with the energy surge the tuffle looked up and saw his face. The tuffle shocked with fear just stands there and quickly gets off of her, but it was too late Zetetsu charged at him with his sword at amazing speed that he couldn't keep up while he yelled "ZANTO!", and seconds later the tuffle feels something is sliced in half at the waist. With Zetetsu saying before he hit him "Slash..." Zetetsu seeing what he had done, quickly calms himself and runs quickly over to Nakae to see her breathing.

Zetetsu relieved at this, and tells Nakae to go home and get some rest noticing she has enough energy to get home. Nakae gets up after nodding and flies off toward the home, next thing Zetetsu notices that Yoshisuke's battle is still going but only one tuffle left now. Yoshisuke then finally says "Shikakusen" after he charged some ki in his finger, the small thing beam, quickly zooms through the air into the head of the tuffle killing him instantly.

Yoshisuke relieved starts to walk over towards Zetetsu seeing him done with his battle, when all of a sudden he feels himself get pierced by a medium sized beam through the chest and gasps and says "Ugh, dammit." Zetetsu quickly notices Yoshisuke fall to the ground after being hit by a red beam of energy to the chest, and runs over to him, but when he gets to him Yoshisuke was already dead. He then looks around for who did it only to see a saiyan there standing there, with elite class armor on, with the Nirozu clan family symbol embedded on the armor.

Amazed at this he yells "Who are you and why are you wearing the Nirozu clan symbol?" the saiyan talks back calmly, "Aww don't you even know your own father when you see him, oh yeah you were the son I didn't want and gave up to the doctors, I am Zantekku Nirozu, leader of the Nirozu clan, and finally finished the revenge the clan needed. It also seems someone raised you and you left the clan I soon figured out. Now that this is over with I'll be leaving goodbye, my son Hahaha." Zetetsu enraged that someone from the clan killed Yoshisuke, is once again filled with enormous anger, and charges at Zantekku with blind rage taking out his sword and when he gets to him does a downward slash at him.

Zantekku grabs the sword before it hits him, takes it out of Zetetsu's hands and throws it to the ground and says "Hmph, has to use a sword to attack me and a weak one at that." Zetetsu then starts to punch at him wildly but only his attacks to be blocked easily by Zantekku, Zantekku counters with a knee to the stomach, and then a kick to the chest sending Zetetsu flying towards the ground and hits it with a huge dust roaring upwards. Zetetsu after being hit so hard he never felt, this kind of pain and so easily before, and calms himself. Zantekku then says "Hmph, I thought you would be more of a challenge guess I was wrong, now goodbye, we will meet again someday." after hearing this Zetetsu loses consciousness and falls asleep in the crater left by him from being hit. Zantekku flies off into the sky, and disappears in the distance.

After many hours pass Nakae gets worried and goes back to the battlefield to look for Zetetsu, when she gets there she sees Zetetsu on the ground close to Yoshisuke neither of them moving. Shocked at this she flies quickly to them to see if they are okay, when she gets to Yoshisuke she sees the big hole in his chest and him not breathing and gasps at this. Nakae quickly goes towards Zetetsu to see if he had met a similar fate, but she is relieved once she notices he is just knocked unconscious, and still breathing. She quickly wakes him up saying "Zetetsu, Zetetsu what happened here?!?!"

Zetetsu getting up from being shaken first moans and says "Ugh, Yoshisuke was killed by Zantekku Nirozu the leader of our clan, and I attacked him only to be thrown off like an insect." while saying this punches the ground. Zetetsu gets up and says "Nakae lets get Yoshisuke and bury him somewhere after that we go home and train like never before. And so Zetetsu picks up Yoshisuke's body and they fly off towards their home next to his.

They go to his house and start digging a hole, after a big enough hole they put Yoshisuke in, and bury him in it. They become quiet for a little bit, but Zetetsu has a determined look and says "Don't worry Yoshisuke, I will get him back hear my word." Zetetsu and Nakae then walk off back to their house and get right to training for the next month with only the army recruiting soon for an all-out war with the Tuffles.

Power Levels
Zetetsu
At Start: 37,000
During Battle: 37,500 Anger powered: 77,000
At End(Zenkai Boost): 40,000

Nakae
At Start: 23,000
During Battle: 23,250 Weakened State: 8,000 and dropping
At End(Zenkai Boost): 23,900

Yoshisuke
At Start: 34,000
During Battle: 34,750
After being Shot: 100 and dropped to 0

Elite Tuffles
Army: 15,000-26,000
General: 28,000 Angered: 29,000

Zantekku
Supressed(50%): 80,000
Zantekku (Yoshisuke's): 50,000 (Didn't need much power)

Bam! I bet none of you saw this coming now did you. You probably all thought it was going to be like Goku and Vegeta but I proved you all wrong. Now who expected Yoshisuke to be killed by Zantekku, Zetetsu's real father.

Last edited by Zetetsu on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:18 pm

AWESOME! You write good, and ALOOOOTTT!!
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2107
Ingame Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Name: Abyss
Powerlevel: 23,000

https://db-universe.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetetsu Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Thanks, I have to get use to writing a lot. For our next Trimester of high school, I'm going to do a lot of 5 paragraph essays. Now I need a break from typing up my stories. This was pretty much a prologue before the big war. So now I start writing to where you guys are.
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Aakash14 Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:00 pm

You Write real Good
Keep it UP Zetetsu Happy Goku
Aakash14
Aakash14

Number of posts : 151
Ingame Name : Kael
Level : Infinite
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Cool,

Only, not alot of Rping going on here XD
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2107
Ingame Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Name: Abyss
Powerlevel: 23,000

https://db-universe.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aakash14 Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:34 pm

u r right
Aakash14
Aakash14

Number of posts : 151
Ingame Name : Kael
Level : Infinite
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetetsu Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:41 pm

Told you its pretty much a prologue leading up to the rest of you. I'm just waiting on everyone else to start again.
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Swordman Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:44 pm

It is a mountain of text that confuses my eyes and that I am too lazy to read >.>
Swordman
Swordman

Number of posts : 425
Ingame Name : Swordman
Level :
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Name: Swordman
Powerlevel:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyoto Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:45 pm

Swordman wrote:It is a mountain of text that confuses my eyes and that I am too lazy to read >.>

lol!
Hiyoto
Hiyoto

Number of posts : 513
Ingame Name : Hiyoto
Level :
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Powerlevel: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Swordman Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Seriously man, put it into paragraphs
Swordman
Swordman

Number of posts : 425
Ingame Name : Swordman
Level :
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Name: Swordman
Powerlevel:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetetsu Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:48 pm

lol! Everyone thinks that way, if you read a lot of books this is nothing trust me. Uhh I told you those aren't paragraph form there isn't an indent button so I can't put them into paragraph form. That is book form. But I'll just put a space between words okay, that is close enough to paragraph form.
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  AnarchoElk Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:52 am

The thing about paragraphs is schools lie to you saying "A paragraph must have this many sentences. Period!" When in reality, a paragraph is one complete "thought". It could be one sentence, it can be 20 sentences. If they all follow the same "thought" they are one paragraph.

Which is why in books with each person talking it is a new paragraph, because it is someone else's "thought". During narration it is one paragraph if it follows a single line of reasoning. For instance a series of sentences describing a room would be one paragraph, and a series of sentences describing a person would be one paragraph, but to do both in the same paragraph would be incorrect.

Which is why in a five paragraph essay you need three "points" an intro and a conclusion. The whole "5 to 8 sentences" bullcrap teachers spew is just to make sure you "write enough."

Red is OOC right?
AnarchoElk
AnarchoElk

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetetsu Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:15 am

Yeah I know I never said that they needed to be 5 to 8 sentences >.> So idk what you are talking about but yeah I don't feel like editing that much but from now on it will be like that. and yes Red is OOC, but not for this I'm making new post once everyone starts gain for next parts.
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  AnarchoElk Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:54 am

Thats just what I was "taught" in school.

Also,
Zetetsu wrote:Those aren't paragraphs lol, Paragraphs are which there are at least 5 sentences in it with an indent at the beginning. That's like a script right there, or how in books when the characters/narrator talk. It goes down 1 line when a new person talks.

but that's not really important, I'm just trying to be informative, not to you in particular, but in general, because a lot of people are taught a lot of untrue things about writing in school.
AnarchoElk
AnarchoElk

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetetsu Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Actually that is taught from the government itself. For the five paragraph essay writing test we have to take you have to have at least 5 sentences yada yada blah blah etc. I really don't care about that but that's their version of paragraphs.
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content